What is Bone Cancer?
Bone cancer is a relatively rare disease in which cancer cells grow in the bone tissue. Cancer occurs when cells in the body divide without control and order. Normally, cells divide in regulated manner, If cells keep dividing uncontrollably when new cells are not needed, a mass of tissue forms, called a growth or tumor. The term cancer refers to malignant tumors, which can invade nearby tissues and spread to other parts of the body. Benign tumor does not invade or spread.
What cause of bone cancer?
Bone cancer is caused by a problem with the cells that make bone. Bone cancer occur most commonly in children and adolescents and are less common in older adults. Cancer involving the bone in older adults is most commonly the result of metastatic spread from another tumor.
What symptoms of Bone Cancer?
Pain is the most common bone cancer symptoms. However, symptoms may vary, depending on the location and size of the bone cancer. Tumors that occur in or near joints may cause swelling, tenderness, and/or stiffness in the affected area. Bone cancer can also interfere with normal movements and can weaken the bones, occasionally leading to a fracture.
- Pain due to breakdown of the bone as the pain is continuous and described as gnawing. You may feel it as backache which gets worse despite resting.
- Weakness or fracture of the affected bones.
- Raised of calcium level in the blood which can cause confusion, vomiting, bone pain, kidney stones and constipation.
- Weakness in the legs can make pressure on the spinal cord from cancer cells in the spinal bones causes numbness and paralysis of the legs, and also incontinence if it is not treated.
- Low levels of blood cells – blood cells are made in the bone marrow and can be crowded out by the cancer cells, causing anemia, susceptibility to infection, bruising and bleeding.
These symptoms are not sure signs of bone cancer. Other, less serious health problems can also cause these symptoms. People with possible symptoms of bone cancer should see a physician as soon as possible, because only physician can diagnose and treat the problem.
|Bone Cancer Treatment of KL Kuala Lumpur Acupuncture Herbal Herbs Medicine Treatment|
Most of the cancer patient does not life western treatment because it brings bad side effects. KL Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Herbal and Acupuncture for cancer treatment are very famous in the world.
KL Kuala Lumpur acupuncture can help reduce pain and manage bone symptoms very well. Herbs are generally a safe way to strength and tone the body’s systems. This treatment based on an individualized assessment of the excesses and deficiencies of qi (energy) located in various meridians. In many cancer related cases, a qi deficiency is usually detected in the spleen or kidney meridian.
KL Kuala Lumpur Herbal and Acupuncture are good in regenerating new healthy cells to fight with bone cancer cells and to cure the bone cancer. The recovery rates depends on the grade, stages and types of cancer, the location cancer, the size of cancer,how long that cancer are happen and also age and patients general health. so come early to see Chinese master to get more recovery.